120W Commercial Orange Juicer Machine / Orange Lemon Squeezer For Apple / lemon , 22-25 O/mins
|Place of Origin:||china|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Inner carton box , outer wood box|
|Delivery Time:||15 days after receiving payment|
|Payment Terms:||TT,L/C ,WEST UNION ,PAYPAL|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pcs one month|
|Power::||120w/250w/370w||Usage::||Restaurants ,hotel ,supermarket|
|Color::||Stainless Steel Color||Warranty ::||1 Year|
|Gear Material:||304 Stainless Steel||Working Mode:||Automatic Cutting And Peeling Off|
orange juice maker machine,
commercial citrus juicer
120W Commercial Orange Juicer / Orange Lemon Squeezer For Apple / lemon , 22-25 O/min
Konmax Orange Juicer Machine Specification:
1.Power supply:220--230V 50HZ /110--120V 60HZ
3.Size of orange required:40--80mm
4.Output: 22-25 oranges/per minute
5.Machine Size: 400L*300W*770H mm(length*width*height)
6.Net Weight: 42kg
7．Security: Safety cut out switches
The machines will stop operating without the cover place.
8. ConVeyance: Qty/20' FCL: 120sets
|Material||Stainless steel||Delivery time||20FT: 10days; 40HQ: 15days|
|orange size||40--80mm||Output||22-25 oranges/mins|
|Package size||410*310*780MM||Certificate||CE approval available|
|40' HQ loading||290PCS||FOB Shanghai||USD|
|20' FT loading||120PCS||Warranty||1 Year|
Konmax Orange Juicer Machine Detailed Photo:
Konmax Orange Juicer Machine Safety Notice:
Avoid dangerous please followed by the next step:
1. Ensure read and understand all the explanations.
2. Only use the specifically marked AC power source(230V/50HZ,120V/60HZ).
3. For the safety purpose,only use connect power to the grounded connector plugs.
4. Ensure machine is disconnected from main power and turn off the power before you clean it.
5. Do not touch the power connect plug.
6. Only used for citrus and lemon. Do not used for other fruit.
7. Do not use for peach, mango etc, in case it damage.
8. Do not put your hands in the machine while it working.
Konmax Orange Juicer Machine Operation Instruction:
1. Place the machine on the stable table, connect power plug to a grounded connector plug.
2. Safety check before you turn on the machine:
1) If the nut (4 units) screw down properly.
2) If place the knife rest correctly (press it on the bottom).
3) Place the cover on, screw down two side nut (2 units).
3. It can be used after turn on the power.
4. Put antisepsis and washed fresh oranges (40-80mm) in, the machine will peel the skin, producing
fresh juices, filtrate automatically
Konmax Orange Juicer Machine Cleaning Instruction:
1.Begin by unplugging the juicer.
2.Disassemble the juicer completely.
3.Dump the bin or container that catches the pulp and scrape it out with a spatula.
4.Rinse each piece under running water.
5.Use the small brushes to clean the small areas, there are small brushes available such as nail brushes
that can be used to clean the nooks and crannies.
6.For more thorough cleanings, fill the sink with water and add dish soap.
7.Soak each piece for a few minutes and then wash with a brush or soft cloth.
8.Pay special attention to the mesh strainer as this can quickly build up with pulp and juice debris. Do not
allow the juice particles to dry in this fine screen or they will be difficult to remove.
9.Use a soft cloth or sponge moistened with water to wipe down the machine itself. Although the juice is
designed to go through a certain route in the juicer, juice and pulp will end up everywhere.
10.Allow all of the pieces to dry completely. It is fine to set them on a towel or drying rack.
11.Reassemble the juicer.