Masticating Juicer Whole Slow Juicer Machine With Cold Press For Home Fruit Apple Orange Vegetable
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 PCS|
|Packaging Details:||One piece in one carton box|
|Delivery Time:||15 days after receiving payment|
|Payment Terms:||TT,L/C,WEST UNION ,PAYPAL|
|Supply Ability:||10000PCS ONE MONTH|
|Blade Material::||Stainless Steel||Processing Types::||Fruit And Vegetable, Etc|
|Function::||Automatic Pulp Ejection||Dimensions:||10.2"x 7.4"x 11.4"|
|Packaging Details::||Foam+carton+exported Case.||Product Name:||Slow Juicer|
cold press masticating juicer,
VDE PLUG cold press slow juicer,
fresh compact cold press juicer
Konmax Slow Juicer Description:
A centrifugal juicer is usually composed of three parts: a machine shell, a juice extraction component, and an electric component. The shell is usually made of transparent polycarbonate plastic, which has the characteristics of high strength, impact resistance, and resistance to breakage.
The shell, motor shell, and base of the centrifugal component are usually made of engineering plastic ABS, which is non-toxic, odorless, tough, hard, and rigid. The juice extraction part of the juice extractor is blade-shaped and is installed in the center of the juice extraction cup.
The blade is made of high chromium stainless steel. The lower end of the knife shaft is equipped with a helical gear shaft extension, which is connected to the output shaft of the motor. Electric components are mainly used to provide power for the juicer. The commonly used series motor is a series motor, which has the characteristics of high power, high efficiency, and the speed can change with the load torque. The maximum can be about 190300r/min.
Konmax Slow Juicer Application:
Hotel, drink shops , restaurant
Konmax Slow Juicer Specification:
Konmax Slow Juicer Ingredients that need attention
1. Please do not put in sesame, peas, pepper and other ingredients that cannot work properly.
2. Please do not throw in loach, eel, shrimp and squid rolls, etc.
3. Please do not put in fruits (grapes, mulberries, etc.) pickled with wine, honey, sugar, etc.
Konmax Slow Juicer Detailed Photo :
1 gear (low gear)
Suitable for processing soft fruits and vegetables such as watermelon and tomatoes
2nd gear (high gear)
Suitable for harder fruits and vegetables such as apples and carrots.
12 rows of crushed to the end to separate more thoroughly, 304 stainless steel microporous grinding mesh
Wide feeding mouth :Without cutting the whole squeezing, the taste is better without oxidation.
Non-slip base design , firmly hold the besktop , perfect prevent the juice from flowing outside
How to use the slow juicer ?
1. Align the middle frame with the host vertically, put it down, and assemble it in place.
2. Align the bottom of the juice extraction net with the motor wheel and press it down. Use both hands to make sure that the press is in place. Rotate a few times to see if there is any scratching in the rack. (When lifted, it is taken apart)
3. Install the top cover and fasten the safety buckle. (When buckling the safety buckle, please buckle the upper part of the buckle first, and then press it down to buckle in place. The opposite is true when disassembling, please open the bottom of the buckle first to open the safety buckle)
4. Try the machine to see if it works normally. If the noise or vibration is too large, you can install it again. Pressing the juicer net in another position will have a good effect
5. Peel and core the vegetables and fruits first, wash and set aside. If the size is larger than the filling opening, please cut it into small pieces.
6. Put the juice cup at the juice outlet and the big slag collecting bucket at the slag outlet.
7. Turn on the machine, put the fruits and vegetables into the juicer, press down with the push rod, you can squeeze fresh and delicious juice.
8. After squeezing out the juice, some juicers have an external juicer for the convenience of customers, and they need to pour the juice into their own cups.
9. Pour out the pomace and prepare for cleaning.