Refrigerated Puppy Granita Ice Slush Machine Beverage Juice Cold Frozen Drink Dispenser
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 PCS|
|Price:||USD500-800 FOB China|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 DAYS|
|Supply Ability:||1000 PCS ONE MONTH|
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel||Woring Model:||Rotating|
|Cold Beverage Temperature:||-2 To -3 Degree||Bowl Material:||PC|
|Refrigerant:||R404A||Temperature Controler:||Digital Computer|
|Voltage:||110-220V||Product Name:||Magarita Slush Machine|
margarita making machine,
margarita mixer machine
Konmax Slush Machine Description:
this frozen slush machine can hold a great number of slushies. Superior quality stainless steel evaporators ensure fast refrigeration. The broadened mixing stirrers reduce sediment and stir drinks 360-degree.
The working principle of the snow melting machine, the snow melting machine is equipped with a compressor for refrigeration. After the concentrated juice and water are mixed evenly according to a certain ratio, they are poured into the snow melting machine, and the compressor switch is pressed to start refrigeration. The juice will freeze into Solid, it becomes muddy under the stirring of the stirring blade, which is what we call slush.The method of use is very simple, it can be done in a few minutes, and the machine cylinder must be cleaned before and after use.
Konmax Slush Machine Advantages:
1. The electronic thermostat, equipped with LED liquid crystal display can clearly display the temperature of the beverage in the tank, and the beverage production status is clear at a glance.
2: A two-in-one functional machine with snow melt and beverage.
3: Night mode can keep the drinks in the tank fresh overnight, saving costs.
4: The large-capacity 15L cylinder is your best choice.
5: Simple and easy to understand touch switch, with cleaning and maintenance procedures at the same time
6: The illuminated display more intuitively reflects the operating conditions of the machine.
7: A more advanced refrigeration system can ensure long-term operation of the machine.
8: Compressor imported from Europe. Provides an excellent cooling effect.
9: Bright LED lights, food-grade high-density PC barrels, healthy and environmentally friendly.
10: Easy to disassemble the barrel and faucet, easy to clean and ensure food safety.
Konmax Slush Machine Specification:
|Material||Stainless steel R304||Machine size||570*370*730mm|
|Cold power||600W||Packing size||590*440*780mm|
|Cold-beverage temperture||(-2) to( -3) degree||Model||XRJ15LX2|
|Tank material||PC||Compressor Brand||Cubigel|
|Condenser||with Copper tube||Certificate||CE|
|switch||LCD switch||Refrigerant||R134a/ R404a|
|Electrics Standard||110V-220V,50-60HZ||Drive Mode||Magnetic transmission|
|40' HQ loading||235 PCS||FOB Shanghai||USD|
|20' FT loading||90 PCS||Warranty||1 Year|
Konmax Slush Machine Operation Manual :
1. Plug the slush machine into a wall outlet by itself. These machines generally require a lot of power; if other appliances or devices are running on the same circuit, a breaker may shut off. Most slush machines require a 20 amp circuit. Leave at least 8 inches of space on all sides of the machine to allow proper ventilation, which is necessary for the freezing process.
2. Fill the reservoir with frozen drink mix, leaving about one inch of space from the top. Using straight water is likely to damage the machine since most mixtures have about 32 grams of sugar per 8 oz. of mixture, which assists with proper freezing.
3. Place the lid on the machine and make sure it is secure.
4. Turn on the machine and make sure it is set to freeze. Some machines will have a little snowflake symbol that the operating switch must be turned to in order to freeze the mixture.
5. Allow the machine about 45 minutes to an hour to properly freeze the mix for consumption.
6. Dispense the slush into a container by holding the container under the nozzle and pulling the dispense lever.
Konmax Slush Machine Detailed Photo:
Big capacity :each tank is 15 liter and two tanks together 30 liters
Taste ice-cool juice, slushy, ice cream to your heart's extent! More than suitable for convenience stores, hotels, dessert shops, drink shops, cafés, restaurants, and other places with high demands.
The evaporator made of stainless steel one-piece stretch forming, contact with juice on a large area, half an hour
Water tray drip to prevent slush out and easy to clean
Konmax Slush Machine FAQ:
1)How does a slushie machine work?
The freezing surface of the stainless steel cylinder you can see in the middle of the bowl or tank, is immersed in the slushie mix and the ice crystals that form on it are scraped off by the spinning spiral blade, which also continuously stirs the solution. The extent to which the mix is allowed to freeze is controlled by a sensing device which switches off the refrigeration pump once the desired slush thickness has been achieved.
2)Can you put any juice or cordial in a slushie machine?
No, if you do, you are likely to either have it not icing up enough, or freezing solid and risking expensive damage to your machine. Slush mixes are specially formulated to achieve the right slush consistency
3)How long does a slushie machine last?
In terms of running hours, two major factors count here -
1) the quality of design, build and materials of the machine - and
2) the quality of care and maintenance given to the machine.
In both of these, the BUNN scores much higher than any other machine we know of, hence its 5 year factory warrantee.
1) Its quality of build, design and materials is unsurpassed,
2) it scores very much higher here, too .. because of its unique CPU-controlled management system. No other machine tells the operator when it is due for service, when it needs to be cleaned and lubricated, and when it is being run under stressful conditions.
4)How long does it take to freeze?
This will depend upon ambient temperature, the starting temperature of the liquid in the machine, and how well ventilated the machine is. If all of these factors are within a "usual" range, then it might take between an hour and two hours to completely freeze.
5)Can you adjust the thickness of the slush?
Yes, on most machines this requires an adjustment with a screwdriver or similar implement and is a bit "hit or miss".
6)How often do you have to clean a slushie machine?
The continuously frozen/chilled environment significantly reduces the rate of deterioration of the machine contents. However, regular cleaning is required and the recommended frequency of this will depend upon the the kind of product - every three days if it contains dairy, much less often for fruit, and less frequently still for soft drinks.