Fruit Soybean Mixer Commercial Blender Machine With Micro Computer Control
1) Cutting blade: High grade stainless steel ever sharp blades.It is removable,durable,and have double
2) Ball bearing;Two high-quality and high-speed bearings,make it sturdy enough.
3) Durable all-metal drive coupling system provides easy clutch fitting and noise reduction during
4) PC Cup with its lid: FDA approved and BPA-free materials used in jar.Acid and high temperature
resistant,does not produce harmful toxins, health and safety, drop resistance, abrasion resistance, non-
toxic, no odor.
5) 2000cc large capacity,easy to clean !
6) Safety device: Auto shut off for over heat/over current conditions.
7) Two-stage control , fast and slow agitation, Fully variable from 0 to a whopping 28,000 RPM,with instant
functionality can be easily modulated the smoothies and drinks.
8) Multifunction: Smooth granitas, margaritas, smoothies, milk shakes,malts, whole fruit and vegetable
drinks, frozen (not iced) coffees and teas.
9) Used in Restaurantt, Bar, Smoothie Shop and Home etc.
10) Efficient, Affordable and Dependable .
The operation for different food processes varies and can be categorized into three as the following :
A. DRY PREPARATION (For dried herbs, coffee bean, nuts, grains, rock sugar, etc)
B. WET PREPARATION (For fruits, vegetables, etc.)
C. ICE BLENDED DRINKS / ICE CUBE CRUSH (for coffee, cocoa, almond powder, etc.)
|Loading quantity (20'/40'/40HQ)
1)Ensure that the power switch is at ''OFF'' position.
2)Place the ice cubes in the jar, pour in the jar some liquid, should it be water, milk, honey, syrup, etc.
Put in some coffee, cocoa, almond powder, juice or others as you like into the jar.
3)Mount the jar onto the main base motor by fixing the male end underneath the jar into the female end
on the platform of the base. Make sure that the four protruding rubber ends are fitted securely to the base
of the jar.
4)Cover the jar with the silicon rubber cap & insert the mixing pole through the hole in the cap.
5)Pull the ''PULSE'' level upward for top speed grinding and hole for 3 to 5 seconds. Repeat this step until
all ice cubes are crushed.
6)Turn the speed adjuster at any location to ''MIN'' position, switch the power on by switching the level
upward to ''ON'' position until the crushing noise is consistent. The speed may be increased for finer
particles. Stir the jar content with mixing pole if it is in consistent.
7)Press downward the power switch to ''OFF'' position when the satisfactory particle size is obtained.
For ice cube crush - just place the ice cubes into the jar with a little water (Procedure for using the blender
please follow as above)