|Place of Origin:||china|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Inner carton box , outer wood box|
|Delivery Time:||15 days after receiving payment|
|Payment Terms:||TT,L/C ,WEST UNION ,PAYPAL|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pcs one month|
|Dimension::||400x300x770mm||Material::||304 Stainless Steel|
|Package ::||Carton+pallet||Warranty ::||1 Year|
|Capacity ::||22-25 Oranges Per Min||Orange Size::||40-90mm(Diameter)|
120W Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice Vending Machine Auto Feed Hopper
|Material||Stainless steel||Delivery time||20FT: 10days; 40HQ: 15days|
|orange size||40--90mm||Output||22-25 oranges/mins|
|Package size||410*310*780MM||Certificate||CE approval available|
|40' HQ loading||290PCS||FOB Shanghai||USD|
|20' FT loading||120PCS||Warranty||1 Year|
1. Place the machine on the stable table, connect power plug to a grounded connector plug.
2. Safety check before you turn on the machine:
1) If the nut (4 units) screw down properly.
2) If place the knife rest correctly (press it on the bottom).
3) Place the cover on, screw down two side nut (2 units).
3. It can be used after turn on the power.
4．Put antisepsis and washed fresh oranges (40-80mm) in, the machine will peel the skin, producing
fresh juices, filtrate automatically
A pair of peeling implement(two),one of 5A fuze,one of cross implement, one of 8-10mm
spanner,one of electronic supply.
1. Begin by unplugging the juicer.
2. Disassemble the juicer completely.
3. Dump the bin or container that catches the pulp and scrape it out with a spatula.
4. Rinse each piece under running water.
5. Use the small brushes to clean the small areas, there are small brushes available such as nail brushes
that can be used to clean the nooks and crannies.
6. For more thorough cleanings, fill the sink with water and add dish soap.
7. Soak each piece for a few minutes and then wash with a brush or soft cloth.
8. Pay special attention to the mesh strainer as this can quickly build up with pulp and juice debris. Do not
allow the juice particles to dry in this fine screen or they will be difficult to remove.
9. Use a soft cloth or sponge moistened with water to wipe down the machine itself. Although the juice is
designed to go through a certain route in the juicer, juice and pulp will end up everywhere.
10. Allow all of the pieces to dry completely. It is fine to set them on a towel or drying rack.
11. Reassemble the juicer.
For the model XC-2000E-1 instruction manual please check the PDF link :