|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10PCS|
|Delivery Time:||15 days after receiving payment|
|Payment Terms:||TT,L/C WEST UNION ,PAYPAL|
|Supply Ability:||2000 PCS one month|
|Orange Size::||40-75mm(Diameter)||Gear Material::||Metal, Not Plastic|
|Ratio:||100||Conveyance::||Qty/20' FCL:120 Sets|
|Knaggy Ball::||Food-grade Plastic||Face Mask Material：:||Transparent Plastic|
Catering Commercial Orange Juice Squeezing Machine With Peeling Off
|Material||Stainless steel||Delivery time||20FT: 10days; 40HQ: 15days|
|orange size||40--80mm||Output||22-25 oranges/mins|
|Package size||410*310*780MM||Certificate||CE approval available|
|40' HQ loading||290PCS||FOB Shanghai||USD|
|20' FT loading||120PCS||Warranty||1 Year|
1. Ensure read and understand all the explanations.
2. Only use the specifically marked AC power source(230V/50HZ,120V/60HZ).
3. For the safety purpose,only use connect power to the grounded connector plugs.
4. Ensure machine is disconnected from main power and turn off the power before you clean it.
5. Do not touch the power connect plug.
6. Only used for citrus and lemon. Do not used for other fruit.
7. Do not use for peach, mango etc, in case it damage.
8. Do not put your hands in the machine while it working.
1.Begin by unplugging the juicer.
2.Disassemble the juicer completely.
3.Dump the bin or container that catches the pulp and scrape it out with a spatula.
4.Rinse each piece under running water.
5.Use the small brushes to clean the small areas, there are small brushes available such as nail brushes
that can be used to clean the nooks and crannies.
6.For more thorough cleanings, fill the sink with water and add dish soap.
7.Soak each piece for a few minutes and then wash with a brush or soft cloth.
8.Pay special attention to the mesh strainer as this can quickly build up with pulp and juice debris. Do not
allow the juice particles to dry in this fine screen or they will be difficult to remove.
9.Use a soft cloth or sponge moistened with water to wipe down the machine itself. Although the juice is
designed to go through a certain route in the juicer, juice and pulp will end up everywhere.
10.Allow all of the pieces to dry completely. It is fine to set them on a towel or drying rack.
11.Reassemble the juicer.