|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Innercarton box , outer wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||15 days after receive payment|
|Payment Terms:||TT,L/C ,WEST UNION,PAYPAL|
|Supply Ability:||2000 PCS one month|
|Material::||Stainless Steel||Compressor::||Cubigel (ACC)|
|Bowl Material PC::||LED Light||Wooden Packing:||625×475×820|
10 Liter Ice Slush Machine , Slushy Maker Machine With Aspera Compressor And 2 Bowls
1.Magnetic forced transmission .Separately control for each tank
2.Dispense a variety of frozen beverages such as granita drinks, frozen cocktails, fruit juices, smoothies,
coffees, cappuccino and tea slush beverages.
3.Can also be used as a cold drink dispenser or a fruit juice dispenser.
4. Double-sided High efficiencies evaporator cylinder lead to the faster refrigeration and higher efficiency
of producing process.
5. Dual beater mixing system(Inside and outside of evaporator cylinder)
6. Using the imported high quality ASPERA compressor and both side transmit evaporator, the machine
could freeze quite prompt even in the hottest weather.
7. All the tanks are made of PC (Polycarbonate, food grade) material which is high/low temperature
resistance. Easy to remove and clean
8. Low noise and air cooling
9.Warranty : One year
10.Certification: CE ,ISO 9001
11.Packing : Cartons with wooden packing outside
|Material||Stainless steel R304||Machine size||570*370*730mm|
|Cold power||500W||Packing size||590*440*780mm|
|Cold-beverage temperture||(-2) to( -3) degree||Model||XRJ10LX2|
|Tank material||PC||Compressor Brand||Cubigel|
|Condenser||with Copper tube||Certificate||CE|
|switch||LCD switch||Refrigerant||R134a/ R404a|
|Electrics Standard||110V-220V,50-60HZ||Drive Mode||Magnetic transmission|
|40' HQ loading||220 PCS||FOB Shanghai||USD|
|20' FT loading||90 PCS||Warranty||1 Year|
As per AQL-II, we make 100% inspection on each and ervry products.
1. Material checking: strictly control of material using, meet international requested standards;
2. Semi-finished products inspection: product inspection before 100% finished ;
3. Production line test: with work team or data engineer who will inspect matchines and lines at fixed
4. Finished prodcuct inspection: quality and property test before products are packed .
How to use slush machine ?
1.Plug the slush machine into a wall outlet by itself. These machines generally require a lot of power; if
otherappliances or devices are running on the same circuit, a breaker may shut off. Most slush machines
require a 20 amp circuit. Leave at least 8 inches of space on all sides of the machine to allow proper
ventilation, which is necessary for the freezing process.
2.Fill the reservoir with frozen drink mix, leaving about one inch of space from the top. Using straight water
is likely to damage the machine since most mixtures have about 32 grams of sugar per 8 oz. of mixture,
which assists with proper freezing.
3.Place the lid on the machine and make sure it is secure.
4.Turn on the machine and make sure it is set to freeze. Some machines will have a little snowflake symbol
that the operating switch must be turned to in order to freeze the mixture.
5.Allow the machine about 45 minutes to an hour to properly freeze the mix for consumption.
6.Dispense the slush into a container by holding the container under the nozzle and pulling the dispense