1800W Super Powerful Motor Durable Commercial Kitchen Blender Spice Meat Blender
1)As a multifunctional blender, it can blend or crush both cold and hot food. It can make smoothie, fruit
or vegetable juice and a variety of other foods.
2) Powerful industrial grade high speed motor, strong enough for commercial users. Delicious smoothie
can be made within a minute.
3)The blade set is made of hardened stainless steel and is resilient and abrasion-resistant. The steel
alloy dual blades are sharp and hard, and will never deform.
4) The pre-programmed countdown automatic control and easy-to-use operation design allow free
switching between functions.
5) Digital LCD color display shows the function selections and the current rotation speed.
6)The touch keys and switches are UL-certified with a lifespan of 100,000 cycles.
7)The 2.2-litre cup is of 3.5 mm in thickness, and is resistant to abrasion, break and high temperature.
8)A stirrer holder is provided to give you convenient access to the stirrer and keep it tidy all the time.
9) It is made of international food grade material, which better guarantees safety, hygiene and health.
10) The tunnel-shaped design of the lid prevents leakage and makes it easy to add liquid without
removing the lid.
11) The Japanese NSK bearing is quiet and resistant to high temperatures, and has a long service life.
12) The gasket is made of abrasion-resistant and highly flexible material, and prevents leakage during
13) The built-in mini snap-action switch and over-current and overheating (125°C) protection ensure safe
The operation for different food processes varies and can be categorized into three as the following :
A. DRY PREPARATION (For dried herbs, coffee bean, nuts, grains, rock sugar, etc)
B. WET PREPARATION (For fruits, vegetables, etc.)
C. ICE BLENDED DRINKS / ICE CUBE CRUSH (for coffee, cocoa, almond powder, etc.)
|Loading quantity (20'/40'/40HQ)
1)Ensure that the power switch is at ''OFF'' position.
2)Place the ice cubes in the jar, pour in the jar some liquid, should it be water, milk, honey, syrup, etc.
Put in some coffee, cocoa, almond powder, juice or others as you like into the jar.
3)Mount the jar onto the main base motor by fixing the male end underneath the jar into the female end
on the platform of the base. Make sure that the four protruding rubber ends are fitted securely to the base
of the jar.
4)Cover the jar with the silicon rubber cap & insert the mixing pole through the hole in the cap.
5)Pull the ''PULSE'' level upward for top speed grinding and hole for 3 to 5 seconds. Repeat this step until
all ice cubes are crushed.
6)Turn the speed adjuster at any location to ''MIN'' position, switch the power on by switching the level
upward to ''ON'' position until the crushing noise is consistent. The speed may be increased for finer
particles. Stir the jar content with mixing pole if it is in consistent.
7)Press downward the power switch to ''OFF'' position when the satisfactory particle size is obtained.
For ice cube crush - just place the ice cubes into the jar with a little water (Procedure for using the blender
please follow as above)