China Kingmax Industrial Co.,ltd.
High Quality Beverage Machine Professional Supplier
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Dimension:||400*300*770CM||Main Body Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Switches:||Satety Cut Out Switches||Conveyance::||Qty/20' FCL:120 Sets|
electric orange juicer,
juice extractor machine
Stainless Steel Orange Juice Squeezer Lightweight For Pomegranate
This juice extractor is specially designed for making fresh orange juice. The orange juice extractor adopts
squeezing way which can realize an automatic process of skinning, extracting and filtering.
The produced juice has no seeds and no residue so that tastes very good.
1. The orange juice extracting machine has compact structure and delicate design.
2. Automatic feeding and juicing process, the extracting rate can be 40%.
3. The orange juice machine is made of stainless steel which is anti-corrosion and easy to clean and
4. The whole juicing process can be finished in a very short time, the juice is originally nutrient and tasty.
Commercial orange juicer can be used in wide range like bar,restaurant,drink shop , home ,supermarket
,gymnasium,entertainment ,hospital etc
Power supply: 110-120V 60HZ
Power parameter: 120W
Material: Stainless Steel + Plastic
Size of orange require: 40-80mm
Dimension: 17" x 14" x 31"
Output: 20-22 unit / per min
Weight: 42KG / 92.59lbs
2 x A pair of peeling implement
1 x Cross implement
1 x 8-10mm spanner
1 x Electronic supply
|Material||Stainless steel||Delivery time||20FT: 10days; 40HQ: 15days|
|orange size||40--80mm||Output||22-25 oranges/mins|
|Package size||410*310*780MM||Certificate||CE approval available|
|40' HQ loading||290PCS||FOB Shanghai||USD|
|20' FT loading||120PCS||Warranty||1 Year|
1. Place the machine on the stable table, connect power plug to a grounded connector plug.
2. Safety check before you turn on the machine:
1) If the nut (4 units) screw down properly.
2) If place the knife rest correctly (press it on the bottom).
3) Place the cover on, screw down two side nut (2 units).
3. It can be used after turn on the power.
4．Put antisepsis and washed fresh oranges (40-80mm) in, the machine will peel the skin, producing
fresh juices, filtrate automatically
1.Begin by unplugging the juicer.
2.Disassemble the juicer completely.
3.Dump the bin or container that catches the pulp and scrape it out with a spatula.
4.Rinse each piece under running water.
5.Use the small brushes to clean the small areas, there are small brushes available such as nail brushes
that can be used to clean the nooks and crannies.
6.For more thorough cleanings, fill the sink with water and add dish soap.
7.Soak each piece for a few minutes and then wash with a brush or soft cloth.
8.Pay special attention to the mesh strainer as this can quickly build up with pulp and juice debris. Do not
allow the juice particles to dry in this fine screen or they will be difficult to remove.
9.Use a soft cloth or sponge moistened with water to wipe down the machine itself. Although the juice is
designed to go through a certain route in the juicer, juice and pulp will end up everywhere.
10.Allow all of the pieces to dry completely. It is fine to set them on a towel or drying rack.
11.Reassemble the juicer.
Contact Person: Miss Zhang